Reviews about Dorchester Cafe
- Jet Jet11.11.2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★I've been their loyal customer since 2013! My most favourite salad place, always ordered a medium salad-8.50 mix with their chorizo risotto rice, kale chicken quinoa , and coriander chicken add special fresh chili! Yum!
- Dominic Flannery01.09.2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★This place has the best lunch in the area. The sandwiches are phenomenal, both in size and taste, and are good value. The daily soups are a real winner - they change constantly and are always delicious. The coffee is very passable and the specials are almost always worth it - especially the lamb wrap. Finally, there is a good selection of salads. The only point to remember is that you don't want to come here if you are on a diet - the food is rich and delicious but there's a reason for that. Highly recommended.
The nearest companies
- Fiji Consulate General & Trade CommissionEstablishment EmbassyClosed now:suite 1 level 8/227 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW 2000+61 2 9900 0700
- Insurance House - SydneyEstablishment Insurance agencyClosed now:level 19 suite 2/227 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW 2000+61 2 8913 9100
- Australian MuseumEstablishment Museum★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆1 reviewsClosed now: Until 09:301 William Street, Sydney, NSW 2010+61 2 9320 6000